Monday, 2 June 2014

Funny Caption 10 - Dog Cleaning Up Pooh in a Park




"Good Dog."

"A crappy job."

"A dog's life."

"Don't forget to wash your hand afterwards."


"It's quite obvious that I'm in the shit-house."

"I don't mind the smell, but the pay is shitty."

"People! Don't pick up dog pooh with your hands. It's disgusting!"

"Hiring help is getting harder."

"Don't judge me. I'm working my way from the ground up."

"Quick question. Does this go into the organic section of the recycling bin?"

"Boss...that's not what I meant when I said I want to rake it in big!"

"If you want to get something done, you just have to do it yourself."

"Who let the neighbour dog out?"

"It must be a clerical error. I thought I put 'raking leaves' in my job application."

"I used to be a guard dog. I don't consider this a promotion."

"This is the last time I clean up after taking my pet human friend for a walk in the park."


"The secret is all in the wrist. Just go with the flow. Give yourself into the moment."

"Don't people read the dog warning sign at the gate any more?"

"Diagnosis? A low veggie diet."



No comments:

Post a Comment