Monday, 1 January 2007

Explanation for Linking Blog Post

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check Click logo to go to Copyspace site


You are more than welcome to put a link of any of my blog post or article into your blog or website.

Please do NOT copy and paste the content of my blog into your blog or website. This infringes copyright law.

Besides, by including a link of my content, you always get the most up-to-date content.

Even after I have published my posts or articles, I continue to keep them updated with new photos (if I shoot better photos later), for example. If new information comes in, I would also update my posts/articles. If I discovered errors in my posts/articles (spelling, grammar, or outright logical errors. While I try to be perfect, I'm only human), I will correct it. I often add new thoughts into my published posts/articles as they occurred to me. This happens a lot!

As you can see, it's much better to link to my post than copying its content.

If you suspect somebody is scraping (copying) the content of your site, you can  report it to Google.




No comments:

Post a Comment